In his new book, Financial Sorcery: Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth, the well-known teacher, author and blogger, Jason Miller, lays out step-by-step instructions that will improve anyone’s fiscal situation. For those who are already well off and for people deeply in debt, for the unemployed and the underemployed, he demonstrates how to use magic to create real and lasting wealth.
Far beyond simple “money magic,” Financial Sorcery teaches the reader how to:
- Stop using magic to fix emergency problems and start using it to build the life of their dreams
- Use times of economic uncertainty to create new opportunities
- Work joyfully with money as part of a spiritual discipline, rather than as a neces sary evil
- Make offerings to help increase the flow of prosperity
- Ditch old concepts and retrain the mind to make money in today’s world
- Use the interplay of macro- and micro-enchantment to find jobs and get promoted
- Deploy strategic sorcery to kill debt
- Create secondary income streams to ensure continued revenue
- Escape entirely the need for a 9-5 job
“It has been said that money is the root of all evil. In my experience it is the lack of money that is the root of a lot more suffering than money itself. I agree that there is more to life than money, and I agree that many people can wind up enslaved to materialism, but if you can’t avoid money and you can’t serve money, then the only choice is for you to master it!” At last revealing the secrets of his popular intensive workshops, Miller shows how to blend magical and mundane actions to ensure financial success, no matter what hap- pens in life or with the economy.
Jason Miller has devoted more than two decades of his life to traveling the globe, and studying and teaching practical magic in many forms. He is the author of Protection and Reversal Magick and The Sorcerer’s Secrets.
He also runs the Strategic Sorcery Training Course and Strategic Sorcery blog (Inominandum.com). Miller lives with his wife and children in the New Jersey Pine Barrens, where he practices and teaches magic.
Title: Financial Sorcery: Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth
Pub Date: July, 2012
Author: Jason Miller
Publisher: New Page Books, a division of Career Press
Format: paperback, 6” X 9”, 224 pages